Birthday Interview: Sophia, Age 5
Sophia Louise, Age 5
Sophia is 5 years old today and we’re celebrating with a birthday interview! She is sunshine and smiles, bright eyes and precocious comments. She is the chatty to my quiet, and we just love her sweet personality more every day. She is a fierce, unstoppable reader, loves to run and play in the back yard, and is my always- ready shopping buddy. I love you, Sophia!
Birthday Interview Time!
I started doing periodic interviews with my little peas sometime last year. We plan to contine with a birthday interview, mothers day interview, and fathers day interview every year. Remembering the way they say things is so precious to me. You can read Sophia’s birthday interview from last year here
- What is your name? Sophia
- Who is your favorite person in the world? Helena
- What is your favorite color? Pink… I mean purple.
- What is your favorite television show? Strawberry Shortcake
- What is your favorite food? Salad dressing with salad and parmesan cheese
- What song do you love? Sofia the first…
- What do you want to do when you grow up? Buy my own car.
- What is your favorite book? Strawberry Shortcake
- What are you really good? I’m really good at school, actually.
- Where is your favorite place to go? To parks.
- What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Go to parks and take walks
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go to stores together on a date
- What food do you dislike? Pickles
- Who is your best friend? Eva
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate with peanut butter in it.
- What do you want to do this year? I want to do crafts
- Is there anything else we should know about you? Yes. Well, I’m kind of a strong girl. I rock climb a lot and I pick up giant things that my brother can’t. But there’s one thing I need to say: I’m taller than my friends.
- Any last words to leave us with? I want to plan with you.
Happy Birthday, Sophia Louise!