Klaus turned 3 years old on Sunday. He is rambunctious and active, by turns rough-n-tumble and sweet. He’s gentle and caring with Eva, imaginative and competitive with Sophia. We love seeing all the different facets of his personality developing, and most of all we love HIM. We’re so thankful that God has given him to us for these three years, and pray for many more years to come!
1. Who is your favorite person in the world? You. (Awwww)
2. What is your favorite color? blue and red and purple
3. What is your favorite television show? Chuck (The ADventures of Chuck and Friends
4. What is your favorite food? Hamburgers
5. What song do you love? Space Racers song or Chuck song
6. What do you want to do when you grow up? Go outside and drive Daddy’s truck away.
7. What is your favorite book? Winnie the Pooh
8. What are you really good at? Puzzles. I’m really good at puzzles.
9. Where is your favorite place to go? we need to go to the airport to go blast off to outer space. then we land. then we walk on the moon.
10. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Go tothe playground.
11. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Go to the playground.
12. What vegetable do you dislike? i don’t love any vegetable
13. who is your best friend? Samuel is my best friend and Ezra is my best friend
14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? White ice cream and black ice cream (vanilla and chocolate)
15. What do you want to do this year? Go to the park with you.
Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet boy!