Birthday Interviews: Eva Lorraine, age 3
Three years ago today our Eva-girl joined our ranks officially. She was 6lbs and 11 oz, making her my smallest baby. She’s still the smallest of the crew, and we affectionately call her our teacup Eva. Sometimes quiet, definitely tending towards shy, she nonetheless firmly makes her voice heard around here. In some ways, I think she has challenged me and changed me the most as a mother. She is sweet, helpful, inquisitive, funny, and such a nurturing little soul.
These interviews make me smile. They’re mostly silly, but they’re so fun to reread in later years. Pictures capture the image of a child, but these little interviews are a snapshot of their minds at a specific moment in time.
- What is your name? ‘Hello, my name is Joe’ (This is off of a yoga video they love doing)
- How old are you? ‘Four’ (She’s three)
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite toy? boozock (Boozock is a word they made up that, as far as we can tell, is entirely fictional. Nobody’s exactly sure what it is, but it seems to be a kind of insult.)
- What is your favorite fruit? Juice.
- What is your favorite book? Shut in the snow
- What is your favorite movie? Rescuebots/ Trolls
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Shovel the snow
- Who is your best friend? Vienne
- What makes you happy? Kennedy
- What do you love to do with your family? Shovel in the snow
- What do you like to do during the day? Decorating and blowing up balloons.
- What do you think about before you fall asleep? Scary Dreams
- What is your favorite game to play? Boozock
- What is your favorite place? At the store
- What do you like to buy at the store? Rings
- Who is your favorite person? Daddy!
- Who has the prettiest hair? Me!
- Who has the cutest cheeks? Sieg!
- Who has the prettiest eyes? Sieg!
- What flowers do you like? Blue!
- What clothes do you like? Boozock!
- What is your favorite song? Sieg’s song
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the snow!
- What about in the summertime when there’s no snow? The pool!