Fathers Day Interviews with Sophia and Klaus
Fathers Day Interviews–really any kind of interviews–are so fun when you have such precocious interviewees. I am so thankful for my Superman and for the continual diligence and care he exhibits every day towards me and the kids; I love him more every day. He’s the real deal: looks and brilliance and kindness all tied together. That’s just what I think though… here are Klaus and Sophia’s thoughts on the matter. 😉
Fathers Day Interview with Sophia (5) and Klaus (3)
- What is Daddy’s name? K: Josh Daniel Peterson S:Josh David Peterson
- What is something Daddy says to you? S: I love you. K: I love you, Klaus Daniel Peterson.
- What makes Daddy happy? K: Racing. S: I think when we wrestle.
- What makes Daddy sad? K: Making bad rules. S: When we don’t give him paper hearts when we do crafts.
- How does DAddy make you laugh? K: When he says ‘banya’. S: When he says ‘I’m a minion. Banana!’
- What was Daddy like as a child? K: He likes ice cream. S: He loved roses.
- How old is DAddy? K: 3 S: 25
- How tall is Daddy? K: I don’t know. S: 16
- What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do? K: Play race cars with me. S: Wrestle with us.
- What does Daddy do when you’re not around? K: He does not like doing any thing. S: He be’s sweet and does routers all by hisself.
- If Daddy becomes famous what will it be for? K: famous race cars. He likes giving us race cars. S: Famous race cars.
- What is DAddy really good at? K: Playing with me. S: Being Sweet.
- What is Daddy not very good at? K: Not skating. S: Not being nice.
- What does Daddy do for his job? K: Win his contest. S: He tries to win contests.
- What is Daddy’s favorite food? K: Samwiches. S: Soup and Eggs.
- What makes you proud of Daddy? K: Winning his contest of race cars. S: Winning his job.
- If Daddy were a cartoon character who would he be? K: He would be a Daddy. S: Someone else.
- What do you and Daddy do together? K: Play. S: We have fun together.
- How are you and Daddy the same? K: I love him. S: Because we have matching hairs.
- How do you know Daddy loves you? K: I love him. S: Because he loves me when I give him hearts and roses.
- How are you and Daddy different? K: ummmm. S: We don’t have matching skins.
- Where is Daddy’s favorite place to go? K: To an airplane board to blast off. S: To Work.
- How does Daddy like to relax? K: Just relax. S: By telling us, “No, I don’t want to play.”
There you have it! I think these kids know how much they’re loved, and I know they know how awesome their daddy is!
Fathers Day 2017