Sophia, Age 4
This picture says it all, Sophia. You are bright, witty, sweet, hilarious, bossy, and smart. When I sing, “You are my sunshine,” I mean it literally. You are the sunshine on a rainy day, and your smile lights up a room. And, you are 4 today. Your 4 years of life have been some of the best, most fun, of my life.
And now, for all of our enjoyment, a look inside Sophia’s mind.
- What is your name? Sophia Louise Peterson S-O-P-H-I-A
- What is your job going to be when you grow up? Everything that I like
- Are you going to get married? To Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
- How many kids are you going to have? 60
- What are your kids names going to be? Helena and Ez, my friends.
- Who are your friends? Helena and Ez and Samuel. Harper and Caitlin and Penny–they’re in Washington.
- What do you like to do with your friends? Paint and make games with Harper, and paint with Caitlin, and play dressup with Helena
- What food do you like the best? Donuts and rice and deer.
- What will your job be when you grow up? My friends are going to come to my tea party and do crafts with you.
- What do you like to do with Mommy? I like to do crafts with you.
- What do you like to do with Daddy? I like shooting with the nerf gun
- What is your favorite thing to do? Put on necklaces…
- What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? Balleting
- Is there anything else we should know about you? Yeah. What? I like colors and I like flowers and I like your workout shirt and your necklace.
- Do you have any last words to leave with us for the year? A birthday cake.